Type of role:
Permanent (Full Time & Part Time Roles) – IMMEDIATE START
Competitive Hourly Rate
Tuesday – Sundays (5 days out of 6 )
What are we looking for?
We need a person with fantastic work -ethic and great team spirit. Passionate people with can do attitude. Having knowledge of Japanese food, language and culture would be great but there is no match for passion and interest.
Atariya Foods Limited is a fast-growing business, with a chain of restaurants and shops in London along with its division of wholesale food companies that supply the whole of Europe with quality fish and Japanese food products. The Atariya Group can truly claim to be at the heart of Japanese cuisine. We strive to provide our customers with only the finest quality – from expertly prepared sushi and sashimi to the freshest fish for wholesale and retail.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working closely with the head chef to support them wherever possible
• Delivering hot food orders to our customers in timed delivery slots.
• Ensuring food and equipment deliveries are checked and stored away correctly
• Responsible for the pot wash section, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
• Flexibility of working hours may be required.
Required skill and experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be well presented for every shift.
• Must ensure cleanliness and organisation on shift, understanding that preparation is the key to a smooth shift.
• Ensure that the use of your Health and Safety and food safety knowledge is evident on shift always.
• Love self-development and coaching and supporting new staff.
Some important bits;
• Catering Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Must be able to work legally in the UK
|Job Category||Hot Kitchen Chef|
|Address||75 Fairfax Road, London, NW6 4EE|