Type of role:
Permanent (Full Time & Part Time Roles) – IMMEDIATE START
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Monday – Sundays maximum 48hours per week (5 days out of 7)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong energetic Kitchen Porter reliable, with attention to details and able to work under pressure. The Kitchen Porter will be expected to support a fast-paced kitchen, maintaining a high level of quality and working in an efficient manner, be familiar with industry expectations you may be asked to complete Kitchen Assistant duties.
• Must be able to act on initiative and have a professional attitude
• Committed with a strong work ethic.
Atariya Foods Limited is a fast growing business, with chains of restaurants and shops in London along with its division of wholesale food companies that supply the whole of Europe with quality fish and Japanese foods . The Atariya Group can truly claim to be at the heart of Japanese cuisine. We strive to provide our customers with only the finest quality – from expertly prepared sushi and sashimi to the freshest fish for wholesale and retail.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Working closely with the head chef to support them wherever possible
• Delivering hot food orders to our customers in timed delivery slots.
• Ensuring food and equipment deliveries are checked and stored away correctly
• Responsible for the pot wash section, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety are kept at all times
• Flexibility of working hours may be required.
Essential Requirements: What does the role entail?
• You must have prior experience as a Kitchen Porter
• Excellent communication skills
Some important bits;
• Knowledge of Japanese food, language and culture wold be great but there is no match for passion and interest.
• Must be able to work legally in the UK
|Swiss Cottage Branch||75 Fairfax Road, London, NW6 4EE|
|Hendon Branch||31 Vivian Avenue, Hendon , London, NW4 3UX|