Type of role:
Permanent (Full Time & Part Time Roles)
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Monday – Sundays maximum 48hours per week (5 days out of 7)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong energetic Kitchen Assistant, flexible and able to work within all areas of the shop, reliable, pays attention to details and able to work under pressure. The Kitchen Assistant will be expected to support a fast-paced shop, maintaining a high level of quality and working in an efficient manner, be familiar with industry expectations, and you may be asked to complete Kitchen Assistant duties.
Atariya Foods Limited is a fast growing business, with chains of restaurants and shops in London along with its division of wholesale food companies that supply the whole of Europe with quality fish and Japanese foods. The Atariya Group can truly claim to be at the heart of Japanese cuisine. We strive to provide our customers with only the finest quality – from expertly prepared sushi and sashimi to the freshest fish for wholesale and retail.
Essential Requirements: What does the role entail?
• The role includes, but is not limited to-
• Cooking fish, and preparing other deli items
• Making sushi, lunch box, donburi
• Preparing fish and shell fish for sashimi
• Taking care of fish delivery (including heavy lifting)
• Cleaning the kitchen area
• Customer service (including the till)
• Heavy lifting may be required.
• Prior experience as a Kitchen Assistant is preferable.
• Must have excellent communication skills
Some important bits
Knowledge of Japanese food, language and culture wold be great but there is no match for passion and interest.
Must be able to work legally in the UK
kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
|Job Category||Kitchen Staff|
|Address||595 High Road, North Finchley, London, N12 0DY|