Type of role:
Competitive (dependant on experience)
Monday – Friday 30hrs per week
What are we looking for?
We need a person with fantastic work-ethic and great team spirit. Passionate about their job role with the flexibility to deliver it. The Social Media & Content Officer will play an important role within the businesses by being responsible for all social media and blog imagery and content from concept to execution. You’ll manage our Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts and help produce social imagery.
Atariya Foods Limited, operates a raft of business within its group of companies. Their business remit covers restaurants, retail shops and a wholesale companies that supplies quality fish and Japanese foods throughout the UK.
The successful candidates must.
• Be hardworking and polite – you will be communicating with customers and potential customers.
• Manage time efficiently.
• Be knowledgeable and experienced of social media posting rules and the varying platforms
• Have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos & videos)
• Responsible for Retail, Wholesale and Restaurants social media accounts.
• Grow and expand the Company’s social media presence.
• Liaising with audience and answering enquires, escalate enquires when required.
• Liaise with General Manager and other senior staff to decide on content (promotions, cultural events, etc.)
• Use correct hashtags to promote content online.
• Ensure brand consistency across all accounts.
Some important bits;
You’ll need an obsessive attention to detail. The role will require you to play an integral part in identifying key influencers and partnerships for blog content, photo shooting and editing exclusive imagery and coordinating features with external parties as well as internal buying and planning teams. You will need to have a particular focus on growing the quantity and quality of our client’s content.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK.
• Travel to other sites will be required. (All within London)
|Job Category||Social Media Advisor|