Type of role:
Permanent (Full Time & Part Time Roles)
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Monday – Sundays 48hours per week maximum (5 days out of 7)
Sushi Bar Atariya forms a part of the Atariya Foods Ltd growing businesses, bringing to you that highly sought-after sushi experience with the freshest fish.
What are we looking for?
• Experienced sushi chef that is used to working with detail precision, with a strong knowledge of Japanese cuisine and techniques.
• Quick learner ensuring the right quantity and full adherence to Atariya’s recipes and standards in food quality.
• Receiving and checking items ordered from delivery.
• Adherence to Health & Safety guidelines.
• Maintaining all station’s equipment in safe working condition
• Highly organised and comfortable working in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
What is needed from a Sushi Chef?
• Experience and fast in the preparation and making of Sushi.
• Open to working as a part of a team.
• Flexibility in shift work.
• To be innovative and able to offer ideas for new menus.
• Minimizing of food waste.
What we have on offer to a Sushi Chef
• Great hourly rate
• Overtime paid
• Many company Benefits
Some important bits
• Proven experience with fish cutting to a high level
• Must be able to work legally in the UK
• Good management skills
• Food Hygiene Level 2 Certification desirable
|Job Category||Sushi Chef|
|Swiss Cottage Branch||75 Fairfax Road, London, NW6 4EE|
|Ealing Common Branch||1 Station Parade, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W5 3LD|
|Hendon Branch||31 Vivian Avenue, Hendon , London, NW4 3UX|